Enter to Win our 50/50 Jackpot!
Winner Takes Home 50%
Grand Prize Deadline June 1, 2022 at 9:30am
Don't miss your chance to win!
Who You Help
You ticket purchase will ensure
Special Olympics Manitoba and Variety, the Children's Charity of Manitoba can provide direct assistance to individuals living with a disability in Manitoba by promoting inclusion and ability, and providing equipment, supplies and services not funded anywhere else.
How It Works
Rules of Play
License # LCGA 1133-RF-37105
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from
50/50 sales during a given sales period will be given away as a cash prize. Raffle tickets will be sold
You must be 18 years old to play.
You must be located within the Province of Manitoba to purchase.
Tickets sold through the website will be sold at the following tiers: 5 for $10, 30 for $20, 200 for $40.
All tickets sold have an equal chance to win.
- Ticket buyers will receive an e-mail confirmation with their registered raffle numbers from a Random Selection System as well as a PDF copy of their ticket. The corresponding individual numbers are stored electronically.
- Tickets will be sold beginning at 10am CST February 15th and end at 11:59 pm CST on March 17,2022*
- The winner will be drawn via a random number generator system from all ticket numbers sold.
The draw is at 9:30AM on March 18, 2022 * at 304-145 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg MB. The winning
ticket number and jackpot amount will be posted immediately following the draw on
www.MB5050.ca. All ticket holders have the right to witness the draw.
- The winner will be contacted via the e-mail and contact number provided at time of purchase and a cheque will be issued to the customer details provided at time of purchase.
- Prize is paid by cheque within 30 business days of contact with the winner. If the winner selects the option to have the cheque mailed, additional time will be incurred due to the time required for delivery via the postage system.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be considered part of Manitoba 50/50 proceeds.
SOM is not responsible for difficulties arising in contacting the winner from winner entering
erroneous contact information at the time of purchase. If you believe you are a winner and haven’t
been contacted by SOM 50/50 staff, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org call (204)479-8771.
- All winners who claim their prize agree to share their likeness for the purpose of promoting the MB 50/50 raffle.
- All employees, Board Members and their immediate family members of Special Olympics Manitoba and Variety Manitoba are not eligible to win any prizing associated with the Manitoba 50/50.
Winning numbers, player names, amounts and draw dates are also available on Manitoba 50/50 website at
www.MB5050.caor by calling 204-479-8771.
- All tickets will be stored electronically for one year after the draw.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact: 145 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 32Z6 or
- Raffle tickets are not eligible for a tax receipt.